The 2010 competition is being held in Singapore.
- team pre-registration: January 31, 2010.
- symposium submission : February 2, 2009.
- qualification material deadline: February 15, 2010.
- team qualification notification: February 28, 2010.
- early team registration: March 31, 2010.
- regular team registration: April 30, 2010.
- competition: June 19 - June 24 2010.
- RoboCup symposium: June 25 2010.
The 2010 competition will be based on UT3 port of UsarSim. This port is a shared effort. Team qualification for the 2010 competition will this year be based on community points.
- The competition consists of three days of elemental tests followed by one day of finals.
Set-up Day, Saturday June 19
- Today is dedicated with setting up. Please try to connect to one of the practice machines directly (firewall-setting do not allow connections via the local network).
Practice Day, Sunday June 20
- Today is dedicated to practice. Please try to connect to one of the practice machines with a full team of robots.
Day 1, Monday June 21
- Monday's competition consists of the mapping elemental challenge.
Day 2, Tuesday June 22
- Tuesday's competition consists of the teleop elemental challenge.
Day 3, Wednesday June 23
- Wednesday's competition consists of the deployment elemental challenge.