The 2011 competition is being held in Istanbul.
The 2011 competition will still be based on UT3 port of UsarSim. The UDK port will be used in next year competition.
The Local organizer:
Arnoud Visser (Universiteit van Amsterdam).
The Tech committee
Stephen Balakirsky (Exec) (NIST), Behzad Tabibian (University Of Edinburgh), Andreas Kolling (University of Pittsburgh & Carnegie Mellon University).
Set-up Day, Tuesday July 05
- Today is dedicated with setting up. Please try to connect to one of the practice machines directly (firewall-setting do not allow connections via the local network).
Practice Day, Wednesday July 06
- Today is dedicated to practice. Please try to connect to one of the practice machines with a full team of robots.
Day 1, Thursday July 07
- The map had 2 victims. The threshold for victim detection was set on 2m. The Wireless was configured with the Noop-model.
Day 2, Friday July 08
- The map had 4 victims. The threshold for victim detection was set on 1.5 m. The Wireless was configured with the distance only -model set on 38m.
Day 3, Saterday July 09
- The map had 6 victims. Due to framerate problems due to dynamic smoke, only 5 robots were used. The threshold for victim detection was set on 1.2m. The Wireless was configured with the distance-only model set on 25m.
Final, Sunday July 10
- The map had 8 victims. The threshold for victim detection was set on 1.2m. The Wireless was configured with the obstacle model set on 42m, with maximal 10 obstacles of 2.325 dBi.