The 2012 competition is being held in Mexico City.
The 2012 competition will still be based on UDK-05-2012 of UsarSim.
The Local organizer:
Arnoud Visser (Universiteit van Amsterdam).
Set-up Day, Monday June 18
- Today is dedicated with setting up.
Practice Day, Tuesday June 19
- Today is dedicated to practice. The map had 6 victims, a team of 5 groundrobots and 1 airrobot was allowed.
- At the end of the day the future of the league discussion was held.
Day 1, Wednesday June 20
- The map has at least 4 victims. No airrobot allowed. The threshold for victim detection was set on 2m. The Wireless will be configured with the Noop-model.
Day 2, Thursday June 21
- Today is in the morning the infrastructure competition.
Day 3, Friday June 22
Final, Saturday June 23
Symposium, Sunday June 24
With posterpresentations from PoAReT and UvA Rescue.